Updated: January 31, 2023
Check back often, as this page contains very up to date information on the evolution of TimeStitcher while it is in Preview.
We want to hear from you! Please send e-mail to
timestitcher (at) dcsoft (dot) com for your overall impressions, suggestions and issues.
- [Jan 31, 2023] macOS version is available for download. Fast startup, and the icon is fixed.
Your stitches are auto-saved, 4 seconds after you stop typing. Also, you can manually save when you know they are stable by typing Ctrl+S.
Drag and drop re-ordering
Re-order your stitches by dragging and dropping them in the Stitch list (the left pane)
Undo / Redo
Edit your stitches with full Undo/Redo.
- Undo is Ctrl+Z
- Redo is Ctrl+Y / Ctrl+Shift+Z
There is a preliminary but useful feature showing the differences between versions. Access with Ctrl+D.
The pane on the right shows all the saved versions of your stitches. The date of the stitches (when they were saved) is shown. Manually saved (with Ctrl+S) dates are shown in bold.
- Check 2 items in this pane to select the versions between which to see the differences.
The pane on the left shows a 'git like diff' of them.
It's not too usable now. But it at least gives you an idea of your changes and access to older text that was accidentally destroyed.
- HINT: You can copy/paste the text from the left pane and delete the extra stuff at the beginning of the line.
- Delete unwanted versions by selecting the desired version and typing Ctrl+D.
The ability to track stitches over time will be a game changing feature of TimeStitcher, so there will be entirely new UI's to access and view these differences. If you have any ideas of a "timeline view", please let us know!